Wednesday, July 13, 2011

7/13/2011

Kenzie ate all of her peaches and most of her whole wheat bagel at breakfast.  At lunch she ate about half of her corn and all of her salad and homemade macaroni and cheese. 

Kenzie hasn't pooped yet today and didn't take a morning nap.  I don't remember if I told you, but she did poop both of the other days (during her afternoon nap).  She was in a great mood this morning without the nap. 

Kenzie and Joslyn were really cute today playing peek-a-boo with each other around the dress-up deal.  Kenzie was inside and Joslyn out around the corner.  Kenzie would pull the vests and other dress-up clothes that were still hanging up on the hooks over her face then "Peek" out of them at Joslyn.  When Kenzie was bing a little slow for Joslyn, she would pull the material out away from Kenzie and "peek" at her instead.  They were both chuckling and squealing like crazy! 

Today out of the blue Kenzie came over, climbed up onto me and flopped herself backwards for me to tickle.  As soon as I started walking my fingers up her tummy she started laughing hard.  When I would stop she grabbed my hand and put it back on her tummy to do it again.  She is such a fun-loving little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment