Kenzie ate a bite of malt-o-meal or two and about half of her raisins at breakfast. At lunch she ate several bites of burger out of her spaghetti and all of the noodles with sauce, salad with ranch and mixed fruit.
Morgan and Kenzie were playing what I am going to call the "I love you -- that side!"
game. Morgan started it by giving Kenzie a hug then saying, "I love you -- that side!" and racing over to the other side of the room. When Kenzie followed her she would give her a brief hug and repeat it. They played it for at least 10 minutes and Kenzie was chuckling basically the whole time. They probably would have
continued it even longer if one of the other kiddos hadn't come and
distracted them. : )
They were also playing "Go
Potty!" Regretfully it wasn't the real thing, but one of them would
announce "Go Potty!" and they would race over to the corner by the big
window and squat down for a minute or so then jump up and say "All
done! Go play!" Morgan started it, but Kenzie picked up on it right
away and probably did it more than Morgan did.
Morgan, Kenzie and Jadey were all sitting on the yellow chair
looking at books. Jadey suddenly announced that there was "candy" in
her book. Kenzie immediately perked right up and said, "I want canny!" All three of them spent the next several minutes
'eating' candy off of the book page.
No comments:
Post a Comment