Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/2/12

I'm not sure where my notes for the 30th went, but Jadey's sister Emily came in and helped for the morning and all of the kiddos were thrilled with that.  She read to them, danced with them and just played and helped with them.  She did a nice job and the kiddos liked having her.  Kenzie especially loved it because Emily followed her "instructions" better than we often do.  : ) 


OK, back to the 2nd, Kenzie and Morgan started stapling things right away when they got here.  They especially liked stapling the posters, but had to try it on the floor, kitchen set, cradles, dolls and then tried to do it on each other.  We vetoed that idea, knowing it would end in someone either getting hurt or angry. 

Kenzie was quite the looker today with her work boots, hard hat, doll and bottle.  She is definitely a working momma!  ; )  I looked at her and started laughing and then felt kind of bad because she looked at me like I had hurt her feelings.  I tried telling her that I was laughing because it was so cute, but she just shook her head and walked away (in disbelief, I think). 

Kenzie had this huge stack of books (all but about 5 from the book rack) and kept telling everyone "that mine!" when they tried to come and get one of them.  Each time I asked her to pick one to share with her friend and she did without complaint.  She really doesn't seem to mind the sharing part.  It is the control part that she cares about most!  : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment