Kenzie ate all of her Cheerios and a bite of her banana at breakfast. At lunch she ate seconds on cheese sandwich and all of her apples and tomatoes soup.
Kenzie wet over to Nora and was talking to her and telling her she missed her, making Nora smile several times this morning. When Joslyn came, Joslyn also went over and was talking to Nora. Kenzie told her, "Joslyn, I missed Nora!" It was really sweet!
Kenzie brought me three different "fingernails" (hang nails, actually). To clip. She asked very nicely.
Kenzie draped herself over my shins as I was sitting on the floor with my feet up on the changing table side being the gate. She kind of chuckled and said, "I'm a monkey, a swinging monkey!"
Kenzie raced over to Gary, wrapped her arms around his legs and said, "you're a rat!" I guess that means she was the rat trap.
Kenzie was asking about each person on my Peanuts shirt today and I couldn't remember the name of two of them so I told her we would look them up on my iPad. We did and not we know Sally and Franklin as well as the rest of the crew on my shirt. : )
Kenzie put on a pair of goggles with sunglasses over the top and it looked so funny! I had to take a picture of both the first effort (alone) and the second (with Joslyn).


No comments:
Post a Comment