Kenzie ate all of her apricots and seconds on bagel at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her applesauce, some of the shredded cheese off of the peas and pasta (which she did have her tasting bite of, along with the tilapia).
Kenzie cracked me up this morning when she looked it the window about 5 minutes after mom had left and said, "I need to wave at mom!" She was a little pouty but not teary. When I asked her if she wanted to write mom a note to tell her good-bye she just lit up. She started typing immediately and then told me when she was done and it was ready to send.
Kenzie was doing a little fishing with the play fishing poles first thing and had to be reminded that we were only supposed to catch fish not humans! : ).
Kenzie was being my helper today, which she loves to do. One of the things she did was help me keep Noah away from the monitor plug in in the back room. He was determined to get it while I was feeding Reid his bottle, so Kenzie went and stood in front of it until I was done.
At breakfast Kenzie announced, "my friend, Jozzy's back!" Joslyn beamed and immediately answered, "yeah, I am back!" It was a really cute exchange!
Joslyn, Kenzie, Thomas and Emily all put on dress up animal suits and were jumping on the mattress. I told them they were my crazy little jungle animals and they thought that was funny. As they were jumping Kenzie started singing the "monkeys jumping on the bed" chant then they would all "fall" at the right time. It was pretty funny.
We were doing more "testing" today and Kenzie just can't get enough of that. She has also been doing a great job of waiting until I tell her it is her turn to try something now, rather that always trying to say the answer or help whoever is doing it at that moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment