Kenzie didn't drink much this morning. I tried a bottle three different times and she drank about 4 ounces total. She ate a few kernels of corn and some of her homemade macaroni and cheese at lunch.
Right about the time I usually put her down for her morning nap, she came over and got me then pointed up to the changing table. It was as though her internal clock told her it was time to go to bed. She has never done that before. She woke up from her morning map about 20 minutes early and was definitely ready to go back to bed after lunch. She hasn't pooped yet today.
She was also really wanting me to hold her frequently. It was never for very long, but she was back with her arms up many times. She also did NOT like it when I was holding baby Peyton today. Must be a little jealous! I had a difficult time getting Peyton to eat her bottle because Kenzie was either pulling on us or crying wanting up, which distracted and frustrated Peyton. I think we are going to have her hang out with Gary while I feed Peyton to eliminate the struggle in the future.
Kenzie kept bringing me one of the flip phones to open this morning. After I would flip it over for her or help her do it, she would then put it up to her ear with an expectant and half amused look on her face. It was really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment