Kenzie drank about 4 ounces of her bottle this morning and didn't want any before her afternoon nap. At lunch she ate most of her roll half, quite a bit of homemade chicken strips, all of her canned cherries and a taste of mashed potatoes. She hasn't had a poopy diaper yet today, but I think I forgot to tell you that she was poopy after her nap yesterday.
Kenzie has developed a ritual that she has been following every morning this week. After she cuddles for a while and wants down, she goes over to the book rack, gets two books then takes them and sits down on one of the little yellow benches and looks at them independently. It is really cute.
She was carrying one of the dolls around and looking at it very lovingly saying, "Baby, baby, baby" to it. I know you said you had seen her doing that at home, but I hadn't yet and it was adorable! She also was saying "baby" at baby Peyton today too.
Kenzie sent down for her morning nap about 20 minutes earlier than usual, but the length of her nap was still about the same this morning.
I think it is so cute how she puts her arms up to us (and even the bigger kiddos once in a while). She does it a lot when Coral is around because she knows that Coral can't resist her! : ) I think she does it to both Gary and I about equally. The thing we have noticed though is that when she gets hurt or is upset about anything she still definitely wants me to comfort her.
No comments:
Post a Comment