Thursday, September 1, 2011

9/1/11

Kenzie ate a bite of her cantaloupe and about half of her french toast at breakfast.  At lunch she ate a taste of dried mangoes and her squash, most of her crescent roll and all of her turkey. 

Kenzie was so proud of herself today for figuring out how to get in and out of the "box" today.  We really don't encourage or teach them how to day it because one of the purposes of the "box" is for the older kiddos to be able to take whatever they are wanting to do that the littler kiddos are bugging them about into there to be able to get away.  They all seem to understand that and want to get in even more because of it. 

Kenzie watch Morgan lay on a blanket and lay on it with an amused and interested look on her face.  She then went over and lay down by her and said, "Hi Mogie!"  It was so cute.  Morgan had just growled at both Jadey and Emily for trying to lay on her blanket, but she let Kenzie lay there and just smiled back at her.  It must have been Kenzie's diplomatic approach. 

Kenzie said "OK Lorlee!" at least 5 different times when I asked or told her to do something today.  The first one was when she took off her shoes and wanted to put them out in her cubby.  I opened the gate for her to put them in her cubby and told her to go find her cubby, put her shoes in and come right back.  She looked right up at me so cute and said, "OK, Lorlee!"  It was pretty precious! 

She is just so cute!  I should tally how many times Gary and/or I either tell her how cute she is or say it to each other.  I know it has to be 30 or more every day!  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment