Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9/14/11

Kenzie ate all of her dried mango bits and a taste of her toast with jelly at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her tropical fruit, a few bites of her beef and bean burrito and a taste of sweet potato. 

Kenzie was really concentrating to stack several of the 'peek-a-boo blocks' today.  She got either 5 or 6 before they toppled.  They aren't very easy to stack because they are only about 2 inches cubed and are not totally flat on the sides.  She was really working at it though. 

Kenzie had been biting or trying to bite several times here over the past week.  Most of the time we have caught her before she chomped hard, but it has scared or lightly hurt the kiddos several times.  Today she left marks on both Jadey and Thomas.  She tried to bite both Emily and Peyton also , but we caught her before the chomp.  We have been moving her away from the "victim", firmly telling her "No biting!  Biting hurts!" and having her sit away from the kiddos briefly while we attend to the bitee.  It is probably related to teething, but it is always when she is upset, primarily when she wants something that someone has and they won't give it up.  We will stay on top of it, but I just wanted to let you guys know. 

Kenzie wanted one of the pj sleepers on this morning, so I helped her into it.  After wearing it and playing for a while, she came over and said, "I want out!"  I cracked up!  I thought that was so cute!

I made the big interlocking blocks into a little tunnel today for the kiddos to crawl through.  Kenzie really enjoyed that.  She is little enough she even turned around inside of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment