Kenzie ate about half of her mixed fruit and bites of her Kix cereal at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her ham sandwich and mandarin oranges and about half of her steamed broccoli.
Kenzie was very cuddly today off and on and wanted her binky from about 10:30 on. We put her rash stuff on her face and went ahead and gave it to her, knowing she isn't feeling well. She I put the rash stuff on again before nap also.
Kenzie went over to Gary and told him, "Music" while pointing to the CD player in the big room. As soon as he turned it on, both she and Emily started dancing, twirling, jumping and falling down. Their dancing is so great. Gary and I just crack up!
Kenzie handed Gary some of the big blocks and told him "a tractor", wanting him to build her a tractor to ride on. He made a "motorcycle" and said, here is your "tractor" which can also double as a motorcycle. A while after that and out of the blue Kenzie said, "Silly Gary" and I have to say I have to agree. : )
She is sleeping very restlessly -- tossing first this way than that, whimpering but still sleeping. It will be interesting to see if she wakes up early or takes a regular nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment