Friday, October 28, 2011

10/28/11

Kenzie ate a taste of her prunes and most of her oatmeal at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all her mandarin oranges and a bite of both biscuit and her hashbrown casserole. 

Kenzie was very interested an engaged in story time.  I always have her sit on my lap because otherwise she doesn' t stay long.  If I do that, she almost always stays for the whole things, does a great job of looking and not touching the book.  She ias seemed more and more interested and will answer questions I ask, finish lines of their favorites and overall listen and watch more closely. 

Kenzie not only likes to build with the big interlocking blocks, but she loves to wreck what we have build also.  I had build "steps (thre blocks tall)" with a platform for them to climp up, stand and walk on then jump off yesterday.  They had played on it a lot yesterday, but today Kenzie was determined to take it apart.  Once she started then everyone came over to help.  : )

Kenzie frequently looks at the family pictures ont the wall.  Today she and Joslyn were looking at the one we have up of Coral and her family and friends.  They were actually pointing and visiting about "Coral", Lauralea, Gary and some other stuff I couldn't understand as they looked at and pointed at it.  It was really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment