Kenzie ate all of her fruit salad and about half of her Chex cereal at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her tomato soup, about half or her roast beef sandwich and a couple bites of apples.
Kenzie was kind of taking turns playing with Jadey and Morgan on her own this morning. All three of them played together briefly when Kenzie decided to "bury" them under the teddy bears while they sat on the big yellow chair. By the time I started prepping for lunch she was tired of both of them and asked to come "Watch and help" me. She did a good job of helping set of the cups and plates. Her little detailed mind makes tasks like that a piece of cake! : )
Kenzie kept telling me "I want some animals" every time she noticed me taking notes for journals. We had three kiddos gone last Friday, so I did some animal doodling. Obviously, Kenzie had enjoyed it and wanted a repeat, but today was a little too busy so I couldn't.
She settled for spending time looking at and identifying the animals in the fisher price camera. She has it down (which hole to look in, how to hold it up to the light to see it better, to make sure the lens cover is open and how to click it to change pictures.
I was helping Kenzie practice closing her mouth tightly and blowing out through her nose. She actually did is really well twice and kind of a couple other times. She is really the only one whose nose was still running today.
No comments:
Post a Comment