Kenzie ate all of her pears and a couple bites of blueberry muffin at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her tuna on saltines, about half of her fresh oranges and a bite of sweet potatoes. She was complaining then and several other times about her tummy hurting. I had her try to poop three different times this morning, but she would push once or twice and then start fussing and say, "I can't". She was also kind of whiny overall so I hope her tummy isn't bugging her too badly.
When Thomas came today after being gone yesterday and the end of last week, Kenzie came over to me and said, "He went to animal zoo!" She obviously had been listening when Lexie had told us that or have a little ESP because he DID go to the zoo!
Kenzie and Morgan were playing with the bears and Morgan was
trying to give Kenzie a lesson on different types of bears. The funny
things about THAT was that she was talking about Koala Bears and Polar
bears and I don't think we have any of those out right now! : )
Another bear play thing she and Kenzie did was to line (then layer) them
up in front of the changing table and discuss which ones matched and
why.
That lead to a conversation on us as people and how
we "matched" and were different or the same. We talked about how we
all had two hands, a nose, two ears... and some of us had one color hair
and others another, polish on or not, buttons on our shirts or not,
jeans or stretch pants, different colored eyes. The kiddos were really
into it. It was great!
I have decided that Kenzie's new favorite refrain is "Can I come 'wif' you?" I have to say it is pretty cute. I let her come many times, depending on what I am doing. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment