Kenzie came out with me when I was cooking the hot cereal for breakfast. She and Morgan love doing that because I let them help me push the buttons to set and stop the timer, watch for the steam to start in the pan, and give them a little taste of brown sugar after I put some in the malt-o-meal. : )
Kenzie and first Morgan then Joslyn were playing family with the dolls in the box. She told me that it was their "room" and she was making it "cozy"! That cracked me up. I looked in and all I saw was a lot of stuff, so I guess cozy equates with full to her!
Kenzie bit Morgan twice today when Morgan didn't want to do what Kenzie wanted her to. Both of them were very shallow and didn't leave marks, which tells me that she knew what she was doing and (at least kind of) controlled herself.
Kenzie was jumping on the mattress and singing "No more monkeys jumping on the bed". She made it looks so fun that soon almost everyone was trying to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment