Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10/9/12

Kenzie ate a few pieces of her dried apricots and about half of her bagel thin at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her applesauce, most of her noodles and peas with shredded cheese on it and a bite of the tilapia. 

Joslyn came with four braids in her hair today.  Emily saw it and told me she wanted "french" braids.  I figured she didn't actually know what that was and asked her if she wanted braids like Joslyn's.  She said "No, I want two french braids."  I did her two french braids.  Kenzie saw that and asked for "french braids like Emily's".  I did them and then Morgan asked for "french braids like Kenzie's".  Yes, I did them two.  I really didn't do much other than french braiding hair until 10:00 (except helping with breakfast).  : ) 

Kenzie, Emily and Morgan were playing a hide game on the rowdy side with lots of laughter.  Part of the time they were hiding themselves, but the majority of the time they were hiding different stuffed animals.  What cracks me up about it is that they never wait until they are found, but always have to either show themselves or their animal before the person who is "it" get to them.  : ) 


When we went to the back room this morning, Morgan and Kenzie asked me to help them "build a train".  After we had it built Morgan kept telling Kenzie that they were "going on a 'venture".  Kenzie wasn't sure about that.  She thought they were "just getting water", but Morgan lined her out.  "Yeah, we getting water on our 'venture!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment