Monday, February 14, 2011

2/14/2011

Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope you are having and continue to have a great day!

I decided to try keeping Kenzie up for breakfast, since we are trying to get more calories into her.  So today she drank about 4.5 ounces of formula-milk mix before breakfast, ate a few corn chex soaked in milk and some bits of fruit from the fruit salad.  It is really hard to tell how much she actually eats because it goes in and out of her mouth so much until it is just mush, but it did look like she ate some (especially of the cereal).  At lunch she ate all of her yogurt and again some pieces of beef sandwich (mostly bread) and apple (but not sure how much).  I didn't try tomato soup, since it doesn't look like she has had anything tomato-y.  : )  She drank some of her juice also.  Before her afternoon nap she then drank about 6 ounces of her formula-milk mix.

Because she stayed up for breakfast, her morning nap was about 20 minutes shorter than usual.  She was a little fussier before lunch and it might have been because of not sleeping as long.  She also had a poopy diaper at 11:00, so that might have contributed to the fussiness, I don't know.  She was definitely ready to go back down for her afternoon nap.  If you would rather I didn't keep her up for BK, please let me know.

Kenzie pushed the ice cream cart around the big room and really enjoyed that.  She hates it when it stops because she runs it into something and loves it when I fix it so it will go again.  : )

Keenan wanted to "read" stories to her, so I put her up on the couch beside him and she sat there and watched as he "read" to her for several minutes.  It looked really cute.

Kenzie loves it when Gary "gets" her (pretends to come after her, tries to kiss her neck, tickles her...).  He always pretends he's going to get her when I am on my way to lay her down for her naps and then also will do it frequently when she crawls over to him on the floor.  Her reactions are so cute.  She always grins all over and kind of scrunches up.  She is such a dolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment