Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2/16/2011

Kenzie drank all of her before breakfast bottle.  She was pretty tired so I put her down for a nap rather than doing our breakfast with her.  At lunch she ate some noodles and corn.  I am not sure how much because it goes in and out so much and ends up in little pieces every where.  Today I actually had to rinse her hair off in the sink it was so gooey!  She didn't mind that at all and then sat so still while I dried it off, combed it out and redid her pony tails.  She drank all of her mid-day bottle before going down for her afternoon nap.  She hasn't had a poopy diaper yet so far today.

Kenzie saw that I had her bottle this morning when I was getting things situated to feed it to her.  She was at the other end of the couch and started furniture walking right over to get it.  I saw that her nose was running so I got a tissue out of my pocket to wipe it and when she saw that she turned around and almost ran the other direction.  It was funny!

Kenzie was carrying around the dress-up goggles quite a bit this morning.  For about 5 minutes she had a pair of goggles in each hand.  Wherever she crawled, she had them hanging from her hand as she moved around.  I did see her put them up to her head once, but not really try to put them on.  Other than that, she was just carrying them.

Kenzie loves it now that she can pull herself up to the big window in the big room.  She goes over and looks out several times almost every day.  Today she was looking out at the snow and waving, then banking on the window with her hand (and the goggles that were dangling off of her hand).

No comments:

Post a Comment