Friday, February 18, 2011

2/18/2011

Kenzie only drank about 4 ounces of her morning bottle and was starting to get fussy so I just put her to bed rather than trying breakfast.  At lunch we offered whole wheat french bread and cooked carrots.  I think most of the bread went in and it looked like a little of the carrots.  She drank 6 ounces before her afternoon nap.

She had a poopy diaper about 11:00 today and nap has been normal.

Kenzie was taking LOTS of steps today.  Some of them were just in the course of moving from place to place, but she was also wanting to practice by walking between Gary and I too.  That is the first time she has really done that.  She was talking up to 10.  It won't be long until crawling will be a thing of the past now.  It was really funny because when she walked we were hooting and clapping, of course.  Well, Bode and Cypress decided they needed some celebrating over them and started "walking" between Gary and I also like she had been doing.  They are SO funny!  : )

Kenzie crawled into the dress-up deal we have with clothes hanging all around her today.  She sat there like she was the queen of the castle.  It was adorable.  Later in the morning, after the kiddos had taken all the dress-ups out she climbed back in and looked around as if searching for the clothes.  She didn't stay in long that time -- liked it better with things around her, I guess.

She is such an adorable and sweet little girl.  We are sure glad you guys are in our program and we get to enjoy your little treasure!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment