Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2/14/12

Kenzie ate all of her waffles and bites of hashbrowns at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her shrimp, brown rice and oranges, a a couple bites of red peppers. 

Kenzie sure is glad that Morgan is back.  Both yesterday and today she followed her around like a little puppy, playing whatever she was and doing whatever she was.  One of the things they were doing today that I thought was so cute was pretending to wash and dry their dolls off.  They kept sticking them in the sinks then getting one of the blankets as a towel.  Kenzie kept saying, "I dry baby off". 

Not long before breakfast Kenzie brought me her skirt.  As she handed it to me she said, "I bug me!  It fall off!"  I thought that was hilarious. 

Kenzie and Alayna both went potty on the toilet twice so far today.  I love it that she is so little and doing it as well, if not better that an rest.  : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment