I was shocked that she ate anything at all at lunch because she had actually fallen asleep in the chair in the back room right before lunch. I could tell she was super tired because she didn't want anyone to look at or touch her while out in the big room. When I went out to finish lunch and set up, I asked her if she wanted to play in the back room so the other kiddos didn't bug her. She said she did and in that short 15 minute time period she was out!
Kenzie told me potty twice today, but didn't go either time! One of the times she was already wet (still warm) and the other time she went poop within about 10 minutes after being "done", so I am sure she is feeling it, just not quite timing it right here yet! : )
All of the "big" kiddos really enjoyed loading the dress-ups, doll blankets, and stuffed animals into the washing machine today. It is amazing how something so mundane can be such a great and exciting activity for them! : )
The kiddos also were really into coloring today. We haven't done free draw for a while because they had seemed really bored with it, but I decided to try it today. It was great! They were talking about what they were creating, letters they thought they were making and their "names". They spent about 15 minutes drawing. I really got a kick out of what looks like a "border" that Kenzie put around hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment