Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2/8/12

Kenzie ate all of her whole wheat toast with jelly and seconds on dried mangoes at breakfast.  At lunch she ate the tortilla off of her burrito, at least half of her tropical fruit and a bite of sweet potatoes.

I have decided that Kenzie is kind of a 'glutton for punishment' (at least I think that is the phrase).  She doesn't like it when someone is doing something to or around her, so she yells at them or yells for help.  Gary or I will come assist in the situation and usually either have her move away from the perpetrator or have the perpetrator move.  Within 30 seconds she has usually moved right back into the same position with the perpetrator and wanting them to "play" with her.  : ) 

I have been using the stuffed animals more frequently to sing, dance or teach with.  Today I was helping several of the farm animals dance to the CD music and all of the kiddos thought that was wonderful.  They each took turns bringing me an animal and asking me to "dance with mine". 

We played in the back, rooms for longer than usual today because the large group things wasn't working well today -- too many nit-picky conflicts.  My kiddos all loved playing with the farm legos in one room and the fisher price farm stuff in the other one.  Kenzie especially seemed to be excited about it.  She kept saying "playin' back room" kind of to herself as she walked around playing.  She was very excited and announced "There's a rooster!" multiple times when she found one in the duplo set.  I asked her "Is it like Riley Rooster?" and she chuckled and said, "No!  Not Riley!"  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment