Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5/7&8/12

I am combining these two days because Gary wasn't feeling very well so I wasn't able to take very many notes on what was going on on Monday.  Kenzie was into showing off her shirts both days.  On Monday she had a great Elmo shirt and on Tuesday it was a whale shirt.  On Monday she had to go get the stuffed Elmo and hold it up to her shirt, telling everyone, "It matches!"  On Tuesday she had to show all the kiddos that she had a "whale spout" like the whale on her shirt. 

Kenzie and several of the other kiddos were playing like they were looking for and catching "bumble bees" inside and out.  They could cup air in their hands and say it was a bumble bee.  Kenzie became very upset when Jadey went over to her cupped hands and put her own around then then said she had "Kenzie's bumble bee".  I had to comfort her then have Jadey bring "it" back to her!  : ) 

Kenzie got very quiet and testy (not wanting anyone even close to her) before she pooped today, then was racing around like crazy and laughing at every little thing after I changed her.  It is amazing how it can affect them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment