Kenzie ate most of her craisins and about half of her bran flakes at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her pizza, about half of her tropical fruit and a bite of her steamed cauliflower.
Kenzie and Riley played and cuddled together on and with the huge bear today. When she started to get a little too rough, Riley just moved away and Kenzie went on to something else -- no yelling for either one!
Kenzie had a couple melt-downs, but overall I think she played more today than she did most of last week. I wonder if she was feeling a little jealous because Story was here also, even though she isn't a cuddler, so really didn't take up much one-on-one time.
Kenzie was pushing a stack of the big blocks around the big room and crashing into other blocks with great vigor. She listened very well when I reminded her that she needed to make sure she only crashed into blocks, not people.
She made a duplo tower with the single squares that was over half her height. She told me "look at my big rocking ship!" I think she meant rocket ship, but Morgan was also making one that was her "walking stick", so I am not sure... : )
Kenzie was sitting on a precariously piled bunch of blocks today and
Morgan looked at it for a while then told her, "That's a funny
ladder!" Kenzie thought that was funny!
You can tell the kiddos played outside this
morning because they all have ash on their bottoms and knees -- it is so
much blacker than regular dirt is. Ugh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment