Monday, September 24, 2012

9/21/12

Even with it being Grandma this morning Kenzie did great at drop off.  I was down stairs making a copy for one of the moms when Gary called me to let me know that Kenzie was here so I might be needed.  By the time I got up there, Coral had it handled and was helping her go to the window to wave at Grandma!  : )   

Kenzie started off the morning with a bloody nose before breakfast.  It didn't bleed hard or for long, but was enough to merit some down time.  She hadn't bonked it or anything, so I am attributing it to the smoke in the air.  I cuddled her and held a cold cloth on it and it stopped right away. 

Kenzie didn't play with Morgan much at all and played instead with Joslyn quite a bit, which isn't typical.  They were playing house with the pajamas and the box "bedroom".  They were also taking food in the box, so I guess they must have been having bed time snacks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment