Friday, September 28, 2012

9/28/12

Kenzie ate about half of her craisins and oatmeal at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her applesauce and her peas and pasta with cheese on top.  She also ate a couple bites of her ground beef. 

Kenzie noticed that Nora had on a Griz shirt today and then proceeded to tell me who did and didn't.  We then counted how many there were.  When we were done she proudly showed Joslyn "My new Griz shirt".  I have to say that has to be one of the cutest ones I have ever seen! 

One thing I did today to help Kenzie get the idea and feel of blowing out of her nose rather than her mouth was to have her practice without a tissue so I could see and she could feel it better. I think it helped a little, but she still struggled with it. 

Kenzie was sitting on the couch by Gary today holding the two matching beanie bears she likes best.  She handed one of them to Gary saying "He's pooping!"  I guess she didn't want anything to do with it then and thought Gary was the best man for the job.  Of course, Gary held the bear over Kenzie's head and told her he was pooping on her head, which made her crack up! 

Morgan, Joslyn and Kenzie were all playing on, around and under the huge bear today for quite a while.  They were pretending to "puke on the bear" and then race across the room to get some "paper towels" to "clean up the big mess".  I am not sure how that got started or who initiated it, but they really got into it and were making vomiting sounds and everything.  Ugh!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment