Kenzie ate seconds on cinnamon rolls and all of her prunes at breakfast. Kenzie ate all of her cantaloupe, most of her waffles, a couple bites of hash browns and a taste of scrambled eggs at breakfast.
Kenzie, Morgan and Joslyn were using the big yellow chair for their car today. They each had a purse and said they were "going shopping". Kenzie informed me that they were "getting apples". Sets of three seldom work, but for some reason, with this specific thing it worked well for 20 minutes before someone did something she didn't like.
Kenzie had a bloody nose this morning for no apparent reason. She didn't even know it was bleeding and hadn't bonked it or anything. I noticed that it was bleeding and told her I needed to wipe it. She said something like, "ya, it's kind of running." When she saw the blood on the tissue, she said, "oooo, that's yucky. It must be from bonking my nose on the door at home." I had to really control myself so I didn't laugh, since this was a couple hours after being home! It really I didn't bleed much and not for long, so wasn't a very bad one.
We heard a funny sound today and Kenzie was very intent on figuring out what it was. What really cracked me up was when she turned to Riley and asked her, "Do you know what that sound was Riley?"
Kenzie, Aaron and Thomas spent some time stacking the stuffed animals and lining them up. Kenzie was especially enjoying it because the boys went along with her when she was dictating where they could put each animal. One of the bears must have been getting a little upset or something because she told it to "Take a deep breath. It's okay!"

No comments:
Post a Comment