Kenzie ate about half of her jelly toast and all of her dried mangos at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her tropical fruit, most of her beef and bean burrito and about half of her sweet potatoes.
Kenzie had a stuffed teddy bear in her hand and was using it as her baby. She told Morgan, "I'm not going to feed my baby a bottle, I'm feeding it my booby. She then stuck it under her shirt to nurse. I always think that is so funny when they do that!
Morgan, Joslyn and Kenzie were taking turns sitting in the chair and being buried with the teddy bears. It's hard to tell if she likes being buried or doing the burying best.
Morgan and Kenzie discovered that the Duplo flower pieces can spin when they are on their tops and twisted just right. They worked and worked to do it repeated.
Morgan was putting together three pieces of white Duplo fence. Kenzie watched her for a while then asked, "Do you need help with the directions?" After Morgan was done playing with it, she put them together and showed me, "I made a triangle, see!" Sure enough! She must have read the directions! : ).

No comments:
Post a Comment