Kenzie took ahold of Riley's hand this morning and started leading her back and forth around the big room. When Joslyn asked what they were doing, Kenzie told her "We are walking across the stadium to see Mo and Monte."
Morgan was talking about the crazy places the elf on the shelf has been and what it has been doing. Kenzie and Joslyn had to come and join in the conversation. It was almost as if they were trying to outdo each other. : )
Kenzie was done eating breakfast before Morgan was this morning. Kenzie was standing in the big room doorway saying something to Morgan. Morgan obviously couldn't hear her so said, "Can you talk louder?" Hmm... I think she has probably heard that a few times from Gary! Kenzie really laughed!
Morgan and Kenzie were playing with the flip phones today. I overheard them saying the following phrases: "Let's check our email." "I'm gonna play a game". "I got my iPod." We have literally never heard the children talking about emails or iPods before. I believe it is the beginning of a new era in child care!
Morgan and Kenzie were each holding hands with one of the bears and twirling around in circles, doing ,"Rosies" with the teddy bears. They would fall down and have the bears fall on top of them at the right time and everything. They have probably played together as well today as they have for a long time.
Kenzie was spinning Riley in the swivel chair in the back room. Every couple turns Kenzie stopped the chair and asked, "do you like that, Riley?" which was very sweet! Riley was loving it and didn't want Kenzie to stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment