Kenzie ate all of her peaches and about half of her whole wheat bagel at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her salad with ranch dressing, most of her HM macaroni and cheese, about half of her her ham and a bite of her corn.
Kenzie was throwing all of the little cars into the box to keep them from Peyton and Riley until we realized what she was doing and had her take them back out so others could play with them. Silly (but smart) little goose!
I was holding Riley for a little this morning and she was actually being pretty cuddly so I told Gary that she was being a little cuddle bug. Kenzie came racing over and hugged me then said, "I'n a cuddle bug too!" She really is a cuddle bug at times, but the way she did it was SO cute! : )
I have noticed Kenzie in conflict with Thomas quite a bit lately. I have also observed enough that I feel confident that it is a two way street. Thomas really thinks he is (or wants to be) a big kiddo so is constantly pushing his way in between she and Morgan or just into whatever they are doing. Well Kenzie just doesn't like that and makes no bones about it! : )
Morgan and Kenzie got along great today -- not one conflict and they played together basically all morning. they were driving the little vehicles on the big block "road" I made for them (could have also been a sidewalk or stage).
They were using the "box" as their "elebator (elevator)" and were talking about pushing the buttons and going up and down, so they must have actually known what one is. Emily heard them and kept saying, "I want to ride on an "alligator" too." I am assuming that she isn't familiar with the term 'elevator'! : ) I love how versatile "the box" is. It gets used for cars, trains, planes, buses, "the garbage", storage, house, room... Now we will add 'elevator' to the list!
Morgan and Kenzie were also playing with the duplo blocks a lot this morning. I have found that if I kind of start a base for them, they will really become engaged with building on that base. This morning I made a base for each of the kiddos and they really got into it!
No comments:
Post a Comment