Kenzie ate several bites of her oatmeal and craisins at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her applesauce, most of her pasta with peas and grated cheese and a bite of two of hamburger.

Kenzie remade what I had helped Morgan build into a "boat" and played
first with Thomas then with Joslyn for quite a while with it. She was
in the boat with them, sitting on the edge and giving the orders
(mostly), and then outside the boat pushing it around (or trying to)
with Joslyn in it. As you can see in the picture on your right, she had not just one but TWO cell phones that she was talking on as they 'sailed' along. Joslyn had to imitate that, of course.
Along the topic of phones, she was carrying the one bigger blue duplo around and told me "I got a blue phone". She then was talking to some one and said, "Hello! What's going on? (pause) Oh, my goodness!" It sounded so real and was so funny.
Today Kenzie came up to me and said "close you eyes". I did and that was my first mistake. I felt this kind of slimyish wet hand on my forehead. I opened my eyes and she was just getting ready to stick her hand back into her mouth to get them ready for round number two! Ugh! I should have known better! She was cracking up! : ) I think it was probably supposed to be sun screen. Hmmmm.....
No comments:
Post a Comment