Kenzie was very cuddly first thing this morning -- probably a little traumatized about the shoe swallowing episode. Later, when she was washing for breakfast, she got some soap in her mouth and I said, "soap and toys are not for eating, just food". She thought about that for a few seconds and said, "I need to carefully get the shoe out!" Poor sweetie!
Morgan and Kenzie played in the "box" a lot this morning. Morgan accidentally tipped out of the box and onto her hands and thought it was funny. For the next 10 or so minutes she and Kenzie kept tipping over then either pulling themselves back up right or tipping on our of the box and climbing back in. Kenzie had to work a lot harder to pull herself back up because of having no weight on the bottom. There was lots of laughter and, amazingly, no tears!
Morgan and Kenzie (and I) played with the big blocks a lot today. First of all Kenzie made a "zign" (design) "to clean the sidewalk", then Morgan copied it. After they tired of that they went over to the block poster Missy and I made and put up a couple weeks ago. They studied it for a while and Morgan pointed to one of the pictures and said, "How 'bout we do that one?" So I helped them make "that one" and then a different one after they tired of it.
Two semi random bits of information. First Kenzie frequently calls Emily "Emiwee Acole Fwitch", which I think is SO cute. The second is that Kenzie started calling our new lava lamp a "lova-lamp" today, so that is its new name. : ) I "lova" her! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment