Kenzie (and we) thought it was so funny today when Morgan noticed Kenzie's shirt and said laughingly, "Your back is naked!"
Emily was kind of doing her own things and withdrawing from the play activity this morning, choosing to lay down on the big room step instead. Kenzie went over to her, looked her right in the eye and said, "don't lay down. It's a bad word!" : ) I am not sure what the connection was, but it cracked me up!
Kenzie was walking around telling everyone "I lookin' for a singer". Of course, that meant an echophone! No, I didn't know that until I saw what she finally found.
While we were outside this morning a train whistle blew pretty loudly. Kenzie made a bee-line for Gary's lap. You would have thought the train was coming after her. She was still a little freaked out about it at lunch time and talked about the loud whistle, but it was "too far away to see it".
No comments:
Post a Comment