Monday, January 14, 2013

1/14/13

Kenzie ate all of her fruit salad and about half of her Chex at breakfast. She didn't eat anything for lunch because she fell asleep right before it was ready, see below.

Kenzie was pretty lethargic this morning, but not fussy at all. She just got a lot of extra cuddles and visiting with me in today, which worked great because we had three kiddos gone. When I had to change on of the kiddos or do something else, she just lay down on the couch.

She did try to play with Joslyn, but she wasn't wanting to be friendly and gentle with her so she decided that cuddling was a better bet.

She was very cute giving somewhat of a play by play account of what she was watching the other kiddos do.

Kenzie talked about grandma and grandpa coming to see her "after Mismo this weekend". She said she had lots of fun, and I couldn't tell it that meant with grandpa and grandma or at Mismo! She did say that she was "so happy to see ,my friend, Morgan!"

About 10:30 Kenzie started falling asleep, so I rearranged her and interacted with her to get her to wake up a little. She started to fall asleep again about 11:00 so I had her come out and watch me get lunch ready for a change of pace and position. She just couldn't make it and fell asleep hard around 11:20' so I just lay her down. I figured if she was that tired, she probably wouldn't eat anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment