Friday, January 4, 2013

1/2/13

Things were a little busier today with Cooper starting and getting myself and the rest of the crew back into gear after the holiday. Actually things went very well! I just found that I didn't have very much concentrated observation time to take notes for journals.

Kenzie was my big helper "just like Morgan used to be". She helped with so many things, from getting something for me, to being one of the other kiddos with something they were struggling with, to helping me set up lunch...

Kenzie asked about where Morgan was a couple times today. Only the first time did she talked about her not being her friend. The rest of the time she just said something like, "it's okay, I can still play with Emily and Joslyn ."

Kenzie and Joslyn did play together a lot (and very peacefully) today. I will continue to cross my fingers that the congeniality will last. Joslyn is used to having a big brother that likes to tell her what to do, so it might actually be a good fit. She does a good job of either going along with what Kenzie says or using her words and telling her she doesn't want to do it.

One of the games the girls we playing today as to fix coffee for their friends. They were warning them that it might be hot and to "be careful". Thomas was their best customer and kept coming back for more. Their coffee shop was the box.




No comments:

Post a Comment