Thursday, January 24, 2013

1/24/13

Kenzie didn't eat any breakfast (blueberries and waffles). At lunch she ate all of her ground turkey sandwich and her kiwi, along with a couple bites of green beans.

Kenzie was doing Thomas' hair after breakfast. She started it out with, "hey Tom, can I fix your hair? Your ponies fell out." She also had me put a curler in her hair, then Thomas'.

She and Thomas actually played together most of the large group play time. She was telling him were to sit, what to do and even what to say a couple times. They were dancing together when I put on the music and then Kenzie told him to "go sit over there and watch me then clap when I dance." That just cracked me up. He dutifully did it, too!

Kenzie wanted me to redo her two French braids again this morning. She sits amazingly still while I do it. When I do two, it takes quite a while and it is also hard not to pull a little, but she is a trooper, seldom even saying ow.

Kenzie and Joslyn decided that they couldn't build on a single building together today (too much conflict) with the Duplos, so I helped each of them get their own building going and they were happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment