Kenzie ate all of her grapes and thirds on cinnamon toast at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her dinner roll and potatoes, and seconds on chicken strips and cherries.
First thing this morning Kenzie came up to me and asked, "how was your massage?" It always amazes us when she does something like that -- remembers what has gone on the day before and then thinks to ask about it.
I asked Riley if she was "feeling like crumb" this morning when she was fussy. Kenzie was very indignant and said, "No! I feel like crumb!" I guess only one person at a time can "feel like crumb!" ; )
We played with craft sticks and talked some about alphabet letters during art time today. I helped them make some of the basic letters-- mainly their first initials using them and they loved that. Kenzie understood that Riley's was the hardest of them. Kenzie was practicing, not just her own letter, but Emily's, Thomas' and Aaron's, as well as Y, I, F, H, L, C (for Cooper)' and M (for Morgie). She was also lining them up to make "a train". She is more interested in letters than anyone we have had for some time! It is fun!
Kenzie and Aaron were. Interacting quite a bit in the back room today. At on point Kenzie was saying his name and Aaron was ignoring her. She finally went right up to him, touched him under the chin (like I know I do) and said, "when I say your name, Aaron, you say 'What?'" He immediately did it. He also remembered and did it at least three other times while they were playing without the reminder. Kenzie has heard us work on that with various kiddos (including her) enough, she knows the exact drill! : )


No comments:
Post a Comment