Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4/26&30/13

Kenzie ate bites of both her whole wheat bagel and her dried apricots at breakfast. At lunch Kenzie ate seconds on peas and pasta with cheese and all of her tilapia and her applesauce.

On Friday, Kenzie told Joslyn, "lets go measure Lauralea, okay?" She came over with an imaginary measuring tape stretched out between her wide open arms. I asked her how big I was and she said very emphatically, "HUGE!" Now that wouldn't have been so bad if she had been measuring up and down rather than side to side. : )

Kenzie saw the shirt that Joslyn had on today, pointed and said "stinkin' bobcats" without either of us saying anything. It just cracked both Gary and I up!

Kenzie was painting faces today. She started with Emily then did Riley and Thomas. She was so cute when she would hold their head in her two hands while she explained what she was going to do. I imagine it was pretty much how it happened to her when she was getting her face painted at the circus.

Kenzie was primarily playing with the two bigger boys today. She, Aaron and Thomas played, jumped, danced and his for the majority of big room play time after breakfast.





No comments:

Post a Comment