Wednesday, April 24, 2013

4/24/13

Kenzie ate all of her biscuit and thirds on peaches at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her dinner roll, baked beans, peas and thirds on pineapple. I think she is back on her eating roll again.

Kenzie and Thomas had a very brief altercation, but nothing drastic. She said she bit him, but I could find no marks so she must have just put her mouth on him. I also tried to shadow her and intentionally keep her close to me or out of temptations way more effectively. She likes being my side-kick/helper anyway, so it makes it fun for her also.

Kenzie was very excited when I told her I had to go finish fixing a pie for dinner after breakfast. She had a ton of questions about what kind it was, what it looked like, tasted like, who was going to eat it... She is such a smart and curious little girl. She wanted to come watch (followed by Riley and Joslyn) while I did the last 10 minutes to it. She was thrilled when part of the last 10 minutes included chocolate chips and I shared with the girls. She could hardly wait to go brag to Gary about what she got!

She has been cracking us up about how she has been vacillating from Gary to me. Gary keeps asking her is she is his kid, which she won't answer, but she does keep calling him "my Gary" with the cutest little smirk ever!

Joslyn and Kenzie were dancing like crazy when I put on the new kids' cd that Pat gave us yesterday. A friend of his is in the band. Some of the songs are very peppy and Kenzie loved that! They would dance for a while, then race over to the mirror, saying "I gotta fix my hair!" How funny is that?!




No comments:

Post a Comment