Kenzie was so busy walking all over and playing great with no fussiness until about 8:30. Then it was like a switch flipped and she was beside herself. I made and fed her a bottle and she ate about 5 ounces of it, then I put her to bed, so no breakfast.
After her nap she was great again until nap time except about a 15 minute time when she was really straining to poop. She had a pretty regular sized poop about 11:00 (and another smaller one about 3:45). We offered her some rice and sauteed peppers and she did eat some of that. She only drank about 4 ounces of her bottle before her afternoon nap. Her first nap was pretty typical, but her second one was quite short (one hour max).
Kenzie has been putting the flip phones up to her ear and walking around with them. Sometimes she is making quiet jabbering sounds and others just carrying it. I think it is so cute how she walks around with a half amused look on her face so often.
In addition to any fuzzy she happens to find on the floor, she also has really been trying to eat the dress-up clothes fur. We have all different types of wild animal costumes out right now, so there is quite a selection. Her favorite seems to be the lion mane. Ugh! It seems like I am constantly trying to intervene before she sticks pieces she had plucked off of it into her mouth or digging it out once it is in. She is quite the determined little one, I am finding.
No comments:
Post a Comment