Kenzie drank 5 ounces of her bottle - both morning and before her afternoon nap! She went to bed before breakfast. At lunch we offered her roll, broccoli and bits of pineapple. She chewed a lot of it up, but I'm not sure how much went in and stayed in. It looked like most of the roll did.
Kenzie is obsessed with 'eating' the lion's mane. I keep moving her away from it, but she makes her way back on a very regular basis. Silly girl! I am constantly fishing a hair ball (little one, but still!) out of her fingers or mouth.
I think it is so cute how Kenzie will come over to me randomly and lay her head against me to give and get a love. She must not think I am too bad for digging the in-edibles out of her mouth all the time! : )
When Kenzie woke up from her morning nap and I brought her out to play, Morgan was about beside herself. He was giving her loves, making little squeaky sounds, and saying "Hi! Hi! Hi!" to her.
Her morning nap was about 20 minutes longer than usual today and her afternoon nap about 35 minutes shorter so it basically balanced out.
Kenzie kept going over to the big window and pulling herself up to look outside. At least three different times when she did, it sounded like she said, "Wow!" It was pretty cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment