Kenzie drank 6 ounces before going to bed at about 8:50 -- too tired to stay up for breakfast. I thought she might make it this morning, but the switch flipped at 8:45. She ate three crackers and some chicken at lunch today. I didn't try cherries (canned) or potato salad since it wasn't marked as approved. She drank 7 ounces of her bottle before her afternoon nap.
Kenzie was playing with the little cars and the ramps today. That is the first time I have seen her doing that. She wasn't putting them at the top of the ramp, only a couple inches from the bottom, but she acted like she thought she was hot stuff.
Kenzie was after the lion fur again today, so I finally got smart and put it up out of reach. I got it down when the older kiddos asked me for it, but put it right back up again when they were done. I don't know why I didn't do that earlier!
Since she didn't have the lion fur as a source of fiber, I guess she decided to look elsewhere. She went over and was examining the board books for any loose edges that she could pick at. Even under my watchful eyes, she still managed to get a little strip off of one of them! She is just amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment