Kenzie was fussy right from the time she got here so I made her a bottle and she drank 6 ounces of it. It still didn't change the fussiness though so I changed her and put her down for her nap early. She was asleep almost immediately with no fussing. She took a typical length nap, which means she woke up about 45 minutes earlier than usual because she went down about 45 minutes earlier.
She played great for about the first hour then started getting really fussy. I figured that she was trying to poop because she had a tiny spot in her diaper when she woke up from her morning nap. Sure enough not long before lunch she got out a pretty good one.
At lunch Kenzie ate pretty well. We had meatloaf, whole wheat french bread, cooked carrots and dried apricots. She ate some of everything and most of her french bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment