Kenzie ate everything at breakfast -- biscuit and peaches. At lunch she ate all of her pineapple, most of her baked beans, about half of her broccoli and a couple bites of roll.
Kenzie was giving me the cold shoulder again for most of the morning. She was most than happy to snuggle with Gary, but not me. When it was time to wash after meals, she would fuss when I went over to get her then point at Gary. When he went over to try to help her, she was just fine! The little skunk! I really do think that she totally knows what she is doing too! : )
Kenzie took a morning nap for about an hour this morning. She was easily testy, but didn't seem to have a fever or anything. Taking a morning nap seemed to help her feel a little better, but she still wasn't quite herself for whatever reason.
Kenzie is so cute when I tell her it is time for her sunscreen. She just races over to me to let me put some on her. About half the time she will point to her arms wanting more even right after I have sprayed her with it. Silly girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment