Thursday, June 9, 2011

6/9/2011

Kenzie ate all of her cinnamon toast and most of her grapes at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her chicken, most of her canned cherries, bites of dinner roll and a taste of mashed potatoes.

Kenzie was playing peek-a-boo in a variety of ways today.  First of all she was playing it with Peyton and I  around the arm of the chair and Peyton was chuckling.  Later she was playing it with Morgan from inside the block shelf and they were both laughing.  Kenzie loves to crawl inside of the block shelf and play with whatever is in there, peek around it or just sit there.

She got extremely angry with me today when I stopped her hand mid-air as she tried to hit at me and sternly told her, "No hitting!  Gentle touches!"  She whirled around and tossed herself at the floor head first, kind of pile driving herself into the carpet.  That really made her mad!  The other kiddos have been doing a good job of telling her, "No hitting, gentle touches," also when she hits or hits at them (especially Cypress and Bode).

Her little nose was running more than yesterday again today.  It had been better yesterday that either Monday or Tuesday, but seems to be back to Monday status, but more discolored.  She did such a great job of coming right over and standing still when I told her I needed to wipe her nose, though, which makes it so much easier than when they fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment