Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6/7/2011

I put Kenzie down for her nap early as she was acting super tired.  I tried to give her a bottle before she went down, but she only ate maybe half-an-ounce if that.  She napped for about one-and-a-half hours and woke up in a great mood.  

At lunch she ate all of her saltine crackers, no sweet potatoes and about half of both her tuna and her orange slices bits.  I tried her bottle again before nap, but she just pushed it away.  Are you still warming it?  I tried it both ways, but it really didn't seem to matter!  

I think it is very funny because Kenzie loves it when either Bode or Cypress love on her and hug her, which they both love to do.  If one of the girls tried to hug her, she yells at them and pushes them away.  I don't think she probably knows the boy-girl difference yet, so it must be because the girls are the ones that about her size and are not always sweet to each other.  They are more unpredictable than the big boys.  : )  

Kenzie was really enjoying playing one of the xylophone pianos in the back room today.  She was just banging on it and grinning from ear to ear.  

Her nose hasn't run as much today, so maybe she is starting to get over her cold.  I hope so for her sake!  

No comments:

Post a Comment