Kenzie ate most of her blueberries and bites of her cinnamon raisin English muffins at breakfast today. At lunch she ate most of her saltines and her chicken, a couple bites of canned cherries and a taste of potato salad.
Kenzie was in a great mood today and an even greater one after her morning nap. She kept looking at and pointing to baby Peyton and saying, "Baby". It is so cute.
This morning she was carrying the back packs and waist packs all around. She handed one to me and I thought she wanted me to help her put it on, but when I tried she let me know in no uncertain terms that that was NOT what she wanted. : )
Cypress was being very loving to her on his last day here. I think he understands a little that he isn't going to get to hang out with them anymore after today because he was very affectionate with several of the kiddos.
I hope everything goes well for you all while we are gone and we will look forward to seeing how much "bigger" she had gotten when we get back. NOT! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment