Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5/17/2011

Kenzie ate some of her cinnamon roll and no dried plums that we saw at breakfast.  She was pretty fussy, so I put her down for a morning nap after breakfast.  She woke up after less than an hour, but was in a much better mood than before he short nap.  She pooped again (for Gary while I was setting up).  : )  She's got this time down great lately!  At lunch she ate hardly anything -- a couple bites os scrambled eggs and a bite of waffle is all I actually saw her eat.  We also had melon and hashbrowns, but I didn't see her even taste those.

Kenzie accidentally got her foot stuck in one of the duplo house pieces this morning.  At first she kind of got a kick out of it and was kind of marching around the big room grinning and looking at it.  After a while the newness wore off and she started getting frustrated so I helped her get it off.  When it was off she chuckled!  : )

Kenzie got on the rocking horse today and Cypress was being a good friend and helping her rock it.  She was really chuckling.  I love her chuckle!  It is so contagious.  Cypress also really liked it and was glad to "make her happy".

Kenzie and Bode were both sitting on my lap after she woke up from her morning nap today.  Kenzie kind of leaned over against him and Bode put his arm around her shoulder and leaned over and kissed her on the head.  She make a cute little chuckle sound and leaned over even further.  It was very sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment