Kenzie didn't want to eat anything this morning -- hashbrowns and waffles -- so I put her to bed. She ate all of her shrimp, about half of her brown rice and bites of both orange bits and sauteed peppers at lunch.
Kenzie's nap was about an hour long this morning and she hasn't pooped for me either today or yesterday, but I think you said she did last night, so that should fine.
Kenzie went over to the big window and watched the rain come down. She also waved at no one quite a bit as she was looking outside too. : )
Kenzie is still pretty enthralled with little Thomas. What I think is the cutest is the way she goes over and pets his fine and poofy hair. It is so fine it feels like a feather and Kenzie obviously likes it just as much as I do! : ) She was also taking him toys and squatting down 'visiting' with him several times. It is so cute -- like she is being a little momma!
Kenzie was playing with the little people barn in the back room quite a bit today. She kept putting the animals in and taking them out of the barn compartments.
No comments:
Post a Comment