Friday, May 20, 2011

5/20/2011

Kenzie got fussy pretty early (just as you predicted) so she napped from 8:30 to about 10:15.  Consequently, she didn't eat breakfast.  At lunch she ate most of her noodle and pea casserole and about half of her ground beef and her applesauce.  She hasn't pooped for us yet today--fist day this week, I believe.

Kenzie really was enjoying riding on the rocking horses this morning.  She especially liked it when I helped her rock a little harder than she can do by herself.  She was just chuckling!  : )

Not long after Kenzie woke up we went outside and she love that, of course.  She was playing with the small balls, carrying them around mostly, but also giving them to me to toss to her and bounce of my head to make her laugh.

She spotted a blooming dandelion in the neighbor's yard just on the other side of the fence and was determined to get it.  She worked at it for about 5 minutes and was so proud when she finally got ahold of it and plucked the flower off.  She held it and chuckled. I love the way she chuckles to herself over things like that.  It is as if she is just so satisfied with herself!

By the way, I love her little crocs!  I want a pair!  : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment