Kenzie was super tired this morning and didn't make it to breakfast. I put her down for her nap at 8:15 and she went right to sleep. She ate a sip of her tomato soup, several bites of her grilled cheese sandwich and seconds on apple bits at lunch.
Kenzie just followed me around until I put her to bed. She wasn't fussing, just wanted to be close, I guess. Or maybe she was trying to let me know that she was wanting to go to bed, I don't know.
Kenzie was enthralled with the new baby, Thomas. He is 9 months old, but still immobile. She kept bringing him toys and piling them in front of him, which was nice. She also kept coming over to him, squatting down and saying, "Hi!" Thomas seemed to like her attention also. She never was really in his space, just lose and bringing him things. Thomas also really liked her sparkly shoes. He has a big sister, so probably is used to cute stuff!
Kenzie spent most of her time either sleeping or close to Thomas, but she also took a little time to look at some books and carry around some toys. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment